Saturday, March 27, 2010

8 pages on De Mille



I'll just skip the usual rambling about being busy, not having time to update the blog, being awfully sorry etc etc, and just cut to the chase: I have just finished an eight page analysis on a favorite high society comedy of mine, Cecil B. De Mille's Don't Change Your Husband (1919). Depending on how good my very British (read that word with British English, please) teacher thinks it is, I may include some part of it on the blog when I have gotten it back. I'll be back on tracks with the blog again soon, and until then: Enjoy the fabulous legs of a 19 year old Gloria Swanson!

4 comments:

As Tertulías said...

P.S. I've writen about Waterloo Bridge (1931) too...

As Tertulías said...

Gloria... the love of a nation!

Loes said...

Sounds interesting! (:
And yes, take it from me: when you have gotten it back -- I have posted something uni-essay-related on my blog not thatlong ago BEFORE I turned it in.. and was accused of plagiarism (So I had to explain the blog was mine :P)
Seriously, It's not good to be accused of stealing your own ideas. ;D

Rupert said...

You never disappoint....
I have given your blog an award my friend, check out mine to receive it.
Rupert